Your video guide to our new tank system PLUS watch The Smokers Angel fly

logo

If you’re considering trying our new refillable electronic cigarette, these videos are for you, as they clearly showcase the difference between the tank and our regular e-cigarette.

The movies below also showcase our new video intro – if you have a few seconds I’d love to know what you think of it!

11 Responses to “Your video guide to our new tank system PLUS watch The Smokers Angel fly”

1. anastasia November 11, 2011 at 2:17 pm #

hi, I would like to have a closer look when you refill it, but it’s very clear the difference between the cigs :)

2. Bob Harrison November 11, 2011 at 2:23 pm #

Hi James, I have watched the vidio and in my opinion I think the cartriges are the most conveniant to use as I am using them now,
    The tank refilling would put me off with having to go through the process of filling the cartridges,
    I am getting along just fine with the system I am using it is 5 weeks now since I had a real cigarette and I dont miss them at all considering I have smoked for 60years,
    The vidios are fine and explain the differance between the two systems well,
    Regards Bob

3. Charlie November 11, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

Cute intro!

4. Emma November 11, 2011 at 2:33 pm #

Hi James,

The videos are fine but for anyone unfamiliar with a tank it would be good to have close-up shots to show the various parts and exactly how you refill. If you can’t do that, perhaps some still close-ups would work instead. Anyone who’s only ever used a Halo might be totally unfamiliar with (and therefore potentially intimidated by) a tank system and might need a bit more guidance as to how it’s not as daunting or high-maintenance as it might sound. :)

5. admin November 11, 2011 at 2:46 pm #

Thanks for everyone’s feedback!

Emma, most people who buy from us are initially looking for something very simple to use. I wanted to emphasise the differences, and that the tank wasn’t just a screw in and use job. We may have over-emphasised the difficulty, and I’ll try and make it clearer in our next video (also with close-ups and better audio!)

6. Rip Washington November 11, 2011 at 3:02 pm #

I have to piggy-back on the previous comments. Not being familiar with your product, I’m impressed the the amount of vapor your pv (personal vaporizer) produces, but would have preferred close-ups as you demonstrated the product. You might also emphasized the relative simplicity of use while demonstrating to negate anyone’s mistaken impression that a particular feature might be complicated. But these are minor observances. It looks like you have a great product. I wish you much success.

• admin November 11, 2011 at 3:06 pm #

Thanks, RIP Washington! Will definitely have closeups in the next movie.

7. Michelle November 12, 2011 at 4:34 pm #

Hi James
    The vidoes clearly shown the difference between the re-fillable and the regular Halo. I have to say I will be sticking to my Halo purely for the ease of use. By the way its over 10 months since I had a ciggie, so thank you for your brilliant products!

• admin November 12, 2011 at 7:40 pm #

I am so glad they work for you, Michelle!

8. Adrian Daniels November 13, 2011 at 11:47 pm #

Hi James,

The new intro looks good. I would suggest, however, you swap the two films round so that the details of the tank filling follow the cartomiser vs. tank comparison. I’m also wondering what the point of the tank system actually is – I thought/think the cartomiser is fine so I’m intrigued as to why the “new” product.

9. admin November 14, 2011 at 2:00 am #

Hi Adrian

Thanks for the comment.

“I’m also wondering what the point of the tank system actually is – I thought/think the cartomiser is fine so I’m intrigued as to why the “new” product.”

It’s basically a response to demand. Some people are looking for a refillable electronic cigarette to buy, and other people want to experiment with different electronic cigarettes after using the cartridges for a while.