New from The Ashtray Blog – an unmatched collection of interviews with experts on electronic cigarettes.
Ever wondered if:
- E-Cigarettes are safer than smoking?
- Can e-cigarettes improve your health?
- Who and what are being a campaign against e-cigarettes?
Find out what the people involved in cutting edge research on electronic cigarettes think!
What’s in the book?
You’ll find three parts to the book:
1. A collection of key quotes from the scientists we have interviewed. This is great for people who want to get a quick overview of what scientists think.
2. Interviews with scientists.
3. Interviews with users, campaigners and activists.
The book also includes never-before-published interviews with Elaine Keller of CASAA and Chris Price of ECCA.
See the bottom of this post for the complete list of contents.
Get all this for less than the price of a Latte!
Not only that, but when you buy the book, you’ll also:
Help a good cause at the same time:
All funds from the book after Amazon has taken its cut will be donated to good causes. If you purchase from the Amazon US site the funds will go to The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association (CASAA), and if you donate from the UK site your fund will be donated to the E-Cigarette Consumer Association of the UK (ECCA). These organisations are fighting hard for the rights of smokers to access reduced harm alternatives.
Get a Discount Code
We’ve also included a one-off discount code at the end of the book, which will get you 10% discount off anything you buy on ecigarettedirect.co.uk.
Ready to check the book out? Click here to see it on Amazon UK, and here to check it out on Amazon US.
Leave a review:
If you like the book, and like helping e-cigarette consumer organisations, please head back to Amazon and review the book! This will help us reach more people and raise more funds for ECCA and CASAA.
Complete list of contents:
Foreword (by Steve Kryworuka from Steve’s Vaping World)
Part 1: Scientists and Researchers
1. Key Quotes
2. Professor Carl Phillips, advisor to the Consumer Advocates for Smoke Free Alternatives Association (CASAA)
3. Professor Michael Siegel, author of the blog Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary
4. David Sweanor: former advisor on tobacco control to the World Health Organisation (WHO)
5. Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos, author of a study into the effect of e-cigarettes on the heart
6. Professor Riccardo Polosa, author of a study into e-cigarettes and cessation sponsored by the Italian Quit Smoking Association
7. Dr Adrian Payne of Tobacco Horizons
8. Dr Joel Nitzkin Chair of the Tobacco Control Force for the American Association of Public Health Physicians (AAPHP)
9. Scott Ballin, tobacco and health policy consultant in Washington, DC
10. Dr Murray Laugesen, former principal medical officer in the New Zealand Department of Health and winner of a WHO medal for work in the field of tobacco control
Part 2: Bloggers and Activists
1. Clive Bates: Former Director of Action on Smoking and Health (ASH)
2. Elaine Keller of The Consumer Advocates for Smoke Free Alternatives Association (CASAA)
3. Russell V. Ord and The Campaign for Vaping in Pubs (CAM VIP)
4. Katherine Devlin and The Electronic Cigarette Industry Trade Association (ECITA)
5. Jackie Plage of UK Vapers
6. Chris Price of The E-Cigarette Consumer Association of the UK (ECCA)
7. Kate of Vapers Network