10 Chances To Win Eliquid OR Cartomisers in Our Flavour Survey

Plus Four New Eliquid Flavours to Check Out

The Smoker’s Angel Eliquid/Cartomiser Flavour Survey: 10 Chances to Win Cartridges OR Eliquid!

Update: The results are now out – click here to view!

Electronic Cigarette Refills

What flavour do you like to vape most? And what flavour would you like to try next?

Let us know by taking the Smoker’s Angel flavour survey. The survey takes less than a minute to complete, and ten people will win the cartomiser/eliquid of their choice.

Pinapple Coconut Rum Eliquid - One of our most popular flavours!

Click here to take the survey!

We’ll close the survey on Friday 14th June.

Introducing Four New Eliquid Flavours

One of the advantages of having shops now is that we can get to speak to vapers all the time, and get instant feedback on products.

And one thing people have been telling us is they want more eliquid flavours.

So here’s four new flavours that people have been asking for. (Excluding whisky, you can only get the UK produced versions at the moment, but we are working on getting more imported flavours in!)

Whisky: Flavour of the Month

Whisky Eliquid

Whisky is our newest imported eliquid flavour, and it is also our flavour of the month – on at a reduced price of £5.48.

Cognac

Cognac Eliquid

For the more refined vaper, we bring you the smooth taste of cognac. Click here to view!

Bubblegum

Lady blows a big bubblegum bubble.

I honestly never thought that bubblegum flavour would be popular, but we’ve had dozens of requests to bring it in! Your wish is our command, so here is our bubbly bubblegum flavour eliquid.

Absinthe

Absinthe flavour.

Enjoy the flavour of absinthe – but as it hasn’t got alcohol in it, it won’t knock you senseless!

Remember, enter our prize draw and you could choose your next flavour for free!

13 Responses to “10 Chances To Win Eliquid OR Cartomisers in Our Flavour Survey”

1. Paul Denton June 7, 2013 at 9:56 am #

Chicken dinner

2. Ingri Nenningsland June 8, 2013 at 4:07 pm #

I’ve tried Vanilla, chocolate and tobacco cartridges, which I prefer.

3. Shirley Stone June 14, 2013 at 9:11 am #

I love the vanilla and cherry which I mix and create my own flavour – very calming effect and totally like smoking without all the smelly ashtrays and clothes :) Trying this is the best think I have ever done :)

4. James Dunworth June 14, 2013 at 9:30 am #

I’ll have to try that, Shirley! And I think we’ll also make our next competition one where people submit their ideas for mixes.

5. Ian Watson June 17, 2013 at 1:09 pm #

What about the old sweet flavours like Rhubarb and Custard, Blackjacks, Cola Pips, Sherbert Dip?

I make a close rhubarb and custard with a dash of vanilla added to apple and raspberry, very nice but I am trying all manners of spearmint and still can’t find one with a decent spearminty kick :(

6. James Dunworth June 17, 2013 at 1:11 pm #

Hi Ian, thanks for the suggestions! We’re always expanding our range of eliquid – obviously we can’t stock every flavour, but we keep a note of requests and if enough people ask for it we bring it in!

7. Graham Davies August 30, 2013 at 2:53 pm #

I have only had my Angel for 4 weeks, and I think it’s Awsom, I would never smoke a cigarette again.
    It’s the best thing I have ever done, and I can thank my Grandaughters for getting it for me.
    Keep the Flavours coming Guy’s………

8. Graham Davies August 30, 2013 at 2:56 pm #

Hi James, any chance of a Sothern Comfort Flavour?

• James Dunworth August 30, 2013 at 3:07 pm #

Will wrote this one, I am on holiday but will pass the request on!

9. Graham August 30, 2013 at 4:38 pm #

I hope you can, thanks for your reply and Enjoy your Hols.

10. turk182 January 21, 2014 at 1:30 pm #

WOW!!! Just purchased 15ml of 18mg lemon and also menthol to try??? They are Stunning im smitten newish to vaping wont ever go back to fags!!! And what can I say,,,local to from gower!!! Good hands boys!!!