Terms and Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions regulate the Agreement between "you" the customer and Gower Entreprises Limited as ECigaretteDirect.co.uk (hereinafter referred to as "ECigaretteDirect.co.uk"). All goods which appear for sale on the ECigaretteDirect.co.uk web site ("the web site") are advertised as invitations to treat, and no offer of sale shall be implied.
By placing an order with ECigaretteDirect.co.uk you are offering to purchase the goods detailed within that order, which ECigaretteDirect.co.uk may or may not accept at their sole discretion. If an order is accepted, ECigaretteDirect.co.uk will send you an e-mail to confirm.
You undertake that all details you provide for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the costs of the products you are purchasing.
If for any reason your credit card details are incorrect or there is not enough money in your account or for any other reason the order cannot be processed, ECigaretteDirect.co.uk will have right to rescind and upon their election to do so, the order will be cancelled. Due to the personal nature of these e-cigarettes, products cannot be returned except in the event of a fault. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you, it is your responsibility to inform ECigaretteDirect.co.uk as soon as possible.
Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions.
We attempt to ensure that the information available on the web site at any one time is accurate. However, ECigaretteDirect.co.uk assumes no duty to update such information and cannot guarantee that it will be fault-free. ECigaretteDirect.co.uk does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions in the presentation of goods on the web site and reserves the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed goods and products at any time. ECigaretteDirect.co.uk will, however, do our best to correct any errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
ECigaretteDirect.co.uk does not make any warranty that the web site is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties. ECigaretteDirect.co.uk will only be liable for loss (save in the case of death or personal injury in respect of which there is no limit) up to a maximum total of the price of the product purchased in respect of any claim. Your rights of cancellation are in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Contracts Concluded by Distance Communication) Regulations 2000 which you agree to.
The liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law and does not affect your statutory rights.
USE OF THE SITE CONTENT
The copyright, design rights and artwork on the web site belong to ECigaretteDirect.co.uk. All other intellectual property rights are reserved. This web site is for personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information obtained from this web site. You may only download to your personal computer for viewing purposes and print out a number of pages of this web site for your personal use.
Unfortunately, because of the nature of selling via the Internet and product variability, we cannot guarantee that the product colours will be of an exact likeness as seen or as described. Although we strive to portray images in a realistic light, sometimes we are governed by what imagery is available. The colours and dimensions of the products portrayed on the site are merely there as a guide.
Orders under £40 are dispatched via Royal Mail and will maintain the standard delivery status. Orders over £40 are sent via APC courier (UK mainland addresses only). For further information about our delivery methods, please see our delivery policy.
ecigarettedirect.co.uk takes the privacy of its customers seriously and is committed to the following policy:
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties.
For Non-Faulty Goods
If you have had a change of heart you must return the item to ECigaretteDirect.co.uk unused and in its original condition and packaging within 7 days for a refund. Faulty products will be refunded after return and inspection by ECigaretteDirect.co.uk Each returned product must include all parts, accessories, instructions and packaging, etc. This includes items such as cable ties and plug covers. Please note that if security seals are broken or if blister packaging has been opened then the product is not in its original condition.
Please email advising that you wish to return and we will issue a returns number. We may also advise how to send the item back to ECigaretteDirect.co.uk.
You are also required to complete a Returns Form and return this with your order. All you pay for is the postage cost of returning the goods. For expensive items we recommend that you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature on receipt, as this insures the package in case it goes missing. The product will remain your responsibility until it has been signed for at the returns address. We do not accept responsibility for products lost or damaged in the post.
We regret that we cannot accept returns when:
- The packaging or any of the individual product components, has been unsealed or damaged.
- The non-faulty product does not arrive at ECigaretteDirect.co.uk in a resalable condition. In this case we will not be able to offer you a refund. We will call you to arrange to send the product back to you and to take payment for the subsequent delivery costs.
For Faulty Goods
If the product you have ordered is faulty you have 30 days in which to return it. Parcels or items damaged in transit must be reported to ECigaretteDirect.co.uk by e-mail before 3.00pm the next working day following receipt.
You are also required to complete a Returns Form and return this with your order.
When returning faulty items we ask you to return goods yourself. On receipt ECigaretteDirect.co.uk will reimburse the costs incurred providing the goods are found to be faulty. ECigaretteDirect.co.uk will pay you a reasonable* postage amount for the return of the product. We normally ask that goods are sent back via First Class Royal Mail (Recorded Delivery).
*Please obtain a proof of postage costs so we can reimburse you the full amount.
*Please note that by reasonable we mean any delivery service equivalent to the cost of Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and up to a maximum value of £10. We regret that we will not be able to refund excessive postage costs (for example goods being sent by special delivery or by courier when this is not necessary). If the postage costs are going to exceed £10 please e-mail for authorisation.
* If the deadline for reporting parcels damaged during transit is not met we regret that we will not be able to issue a refund or replacement goods.
We will not confirm that we have received your return. After receipt of your goods we aim to issue refunds within 14 working days. The cost of your gift will be refunded to the credit/debit card used to make the purchase. Please note refunds take 5 working days to clear from the point of processing.
Crofty Industrial Estate
If you wish to cancel an order please contact our Customer Services Team by e-mail . If your goods have been despatched before cancellation you will be liable for the costs of returning the unwanted items.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
1. These Terms and Conditions may be amended or modified sole discretion at any time. Any such amendments will be uploaded on to this page. Once this happens, it is your responsibility to review this page for such amendments. For your own information, you should do this periodically from time to time.
2.. These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with English Law, without reference to its choice of law rules, and you irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Should you have any questions with these terms and conditions, please e-mail Jean who will be pleased to offer additional advice.
Terms and conditions for competition entry
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions run by or in conjunction with Gower Enterprises Limited (the “Company”) and are subject to any terms and conditions set out in the details of any specific competition. In the event of contradiction, the specific terms and conditions of any competition shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
- By participating in our competitions you accept these terms and conditions without variation or amendment.
- The Company may vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The latest version will be on this website page, and the terms and conditions in force at the time of entry to the competition will be applicable to each entry into that competition.
- We are only able to accept entries from persons aged 18 years and over. Entries from persons below this age will be rejected, and any prizes awarded to persons aged under 18 will be forfeited.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one prize per entrant.
- Unless stated otherwise, winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted in the manner set out in the competition.
- Winners will need to send us their name and address within 5 days of receiving any message from the Company. If names and addresses are not supplied within this time the prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes will be dispatched within 5 days of receiving winners’ names and addresses.
- The competition is not open to any employees, their families or agents or anyone connected with the competition
- The selection of winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and any photograph provided by the winner or taken on their behalf for publicity purposes.
- Only one entry per Twitter username will be entered in the draw.
- To enter, users must follow @thesmokersangel and retweet the tweet relevant to the competition entered.
- The prize winner will be notified on Twitter and asked to send their address by DM (Direct Message) or email.
- Delivery of prizes may take up to fourteen days.
- By entering the competition, entrants agree that their Twitter username will be announced publicly on the @thesmokersangel Twitter feed.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these specific terms and conditions and by our standard competition terms and conditions.