Freedom to Choose Interview
In our latest interview we speak to Freedom to Choose representative David Atherton, discussing why they were set up, the anti-smoking lobby's effects on civil liberties in the UK and of course the electronic cigarette.
Once again, as this has been quite a long interview we have broken it up into sections, so dip in and out as you choose! If you have a blog or website and would like a free summary for your website see below.
- Why Freedom to Choose was set up
- The Anti-Smoking Lobby and Thirdhand Smoke
- Freedom to Choose's Work
- Anti-Smoking Policies and the Threaty to Liberty
- Freedom to Choose and the Electronic Cigarette
- The Opposition to the Electronic Cigarette
- Electronic Cigarettes - as a Medicine?
- Anti-Smoking Extremism