IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This charger is for use with external batteries like the Molicell 18650. It is not suitable for use with Halo cigalike, ego, or evod batteries. To buy a charger for your ego or evod battery, please click here. For cigalike chargers, click here.
It’s the 21st Century. So it’s about time we had a battery charging device that does everything for you!
That’s exactly what Nitecore have done with their intelligent battery charging device. Simply slot your battery in, and the Nitecore Intellicharger does the rest. That includes detecting the type of battery being used, selecting the best charging method and voltage - and stopping charge when the battery is full!
Even better, the Nitecore charger can charge two batteries at different stages, independently monitoring the level of each battery. Status lights indicate the charging stage, and advanced safety features aid safety.
*Trickle Charge: Trickle charge means charging a fully charged battery at the same rate as its self-discharge. In essence, it ensure that batteries are kept fully topped up until removed from the charger.
- charges two batteries at one time
- each battery slot independently monitors and charges individual batteries
- identifies and charges lithium ion, Ni-Mh and Ni-Cd battery types
- capable of three charging modes: CC, CV and Trickle Charge*
- automatically detects battery status and then selects the appropriate charge mode and voltage
- 3 colour LEDs show charging progress for each battery
- Charging stop automatically when battery full
- over charge protection
- fire retardant and flame resistant material used in constructions
- features reverse polarity protections
- compliant with UK and EU regulations
At E-Cigarette Direct we pride ourselves on providing you with superb after-sales support, and aim to provide rapid replacements for any faulty device under warranty. This page details the warranties you get with your device, and how to get a replacement.
Your charger comes with a 12 month warranty.
All mods and batteries are under warranty for three months.
All clearomisers (tanks) with the exception of CE5 clearomisers are under warranty for six months. CE5 clearomisers (tanks) are under warranty for one month.
Please note - these warranties do not apply to the coil within a clearomiser or tank which is a consumable product as below.
Coils are a consumable product, and as such, will be replaced only if faulty on arrival. Please let us know within 5 days of receipt if your new coil does not work.
What does your warranty mean?
We guarantee that your device is, and will remain, free from defects for the period of the warranty. Please note - this applies to faulty products, and not accidental damage (e.g. dropping on a hard floor!)
The above warranties are subject to our terms and conditions. Please see our full warranty information for further details.
What if the warranty has run out?
We're still here to help! Many problems can be diagnosed and solved (or we can point you towards one of our helpful guides), so send us an email, give us a call for advice or pop into one of our stores for face-to-face support and help.
How do I get a replacement?
In the unlikely event you have a problem with your device, just contact our friendly customer service team on [email protected]
You’ll need to return the item (we can cover a free delivery charge). If we are unable to diagnose and solve your issue, we’ll send you a replacement by Royal Mail First Class. It helps if you have your order number, but if not our team should be able to find your order using your email address.
Delivery & Returns
Hassle Free Returns plus Free Delivery On Orders Over £15
Second Class First Class Tracked 24 Up to £14.99 £2.49 £2.99 £4.99 £15 to £19.99 FREE £1.99 £2.99 £20 to £99.99 - FREE £1.99 £100 + - - FREE
Unfortunately, we can no longer deliver to EU addresses outside the UK due to new EU regulations.
Hassle-Free Returns - & 90 Days to Change Your Mind
Need to return an item? We aim to make the process as easy as possible (it’s also free!)
Just send an email to our friendly customer service team on [email protected], give us a call on 01792 852843 or contact us on chat.
When can I make a return?
When you have an unwanted present or have changed your mind - you’ve got 90 days to decide! Please note this only applies when you have not used the product, and it is in a resalable condition.
You have a faulty product under warranty.
You can see our full returns policy in our terms and conditions.
Not in the UK?
You can see the full list of countries we deliver to here.
Why battery quality matters
Many customers report experiencing problems with vape devices when using low quality 18650 batteries. These include low power warnings. Please ensure you use reliable 18650 batteries, such as Extreme Vape, or purchase from a reputable supplier.
E-Cigarette Direct cannot guarantee optimum performance when devices are used with batteries purchased elsewhere.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Treat Batteries!
Battery Safety Information
- Ensure you use the correct charging equipment for your e-cig (see below).
- Charge batteries on a hard surface.
- Turn your battery off when not in use.
- Use damaged batteries.
- Leave charging batteries unattended.
- Allow contact between your batteries and water.
- Carry in a pocket with coins or keys. (The Kbag is a great way to carry batteries securely and safely).
- Expose your battery to sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
For more information see our E-Cig Battery Safety Infographic.
Recommended Charging Equipment
We recommend the Veho Plug Adaptor and the Nitecore Intelli charger (for external batteries). Both are high quality devices from a reputable manufacturer, have performed well in testing and have the right voltage output for e-cigs.
Extending Your E-Cig Battery Life
With regular usage, your e-cig battery will usually last for 3 months, although they can last longer. The following steps can help extend the life of your battery
1. Cleaning your battery terminal. The most effective way to do this is to use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol, but you can also clean it with a tissue or a cotton swab.
2. Keeping your battery charged. Keeping some charge in your battery can extend your battery life, especially if you go for some time without using it.