It’s competition time again at the Ashtray Blog, and once again you can win a superb collection of clearomisers PLUS FIVE bottles of UK produced premium HALO eliquid in the flavours of your choice. Competition now closed, congratulations to winners @schristieauthor @JGoldthrite @thirisunshine!
We’re giving away three sets of clearomisers, coils and eliquid worth over £60! Yes, you really could win everything below with just a single retweet!
- Aspire Bottom Dual Coil Clearomiser
- FIVE Replacement Aspire BDC Coils
- Mini Aspire ET Clearomiser
- Kanger Pro Tank 2 Clearomiser (the original ones, not the cheap knock offs!)
- FIVE bottles of Premium UK Halo Eliquid in your choice of flavours
How to Enter
It’s simple, easy and takes just seconds. Simply:
- 1. Follow us (if you don’t already)
- 2. Retweet the tweet below before midnight on the 22nd of April
— ECigaretteDirect (@ECigDirect_UK) April 14, 2014
If you don’t use twitter, it’s quick and easy to join. Just click here to get started.
About The Prizes
1. A Mini ET Aspire BDC Clearomiser
The Mini ET Aspire Bottom Dual Coil clearomiser was produced to our specifications, so we’re rather proud of it! This small, sleek silver clearomiser has a smaller capacity of 1 ml, but it’s ideal for people looking for a less smaller, more subtle device than a regular clearomiser.
2. A CE5 Aspire BDC Clearomiser
For many vapers, the Aspire Bottom Dual Coil Clearomiser needs no introduction. Many top reviewers believe this is the best clearomiser of its type on the market today, and we’re sure you’ll agree! The CE5 BDC from Aspire takes the familiar form of the CE5 clearomiser combined with the BDC design to give great flavour and vapour production.
3. Five Replacement Atomiser Heads for your two new Aspire BDC Clearomisers!
You’ll also win FIVE replacement atomiser heads for the Aspire – you choose the resistance you want!
Check out the video below for instructions on how to change the wick and atomiser on the Aspire BDC, or click here to view the replacement coils on our website!
4. 5 bottles of UK Produced HALO Eliquid
In contrast to imported eliquid, HALO UK eliquid is:
- made from UK pharmaceutical grade nicotine
- tested in-house and in government approved laboratories
- pre-steeped before bottling for great flavour enhancement
- undergoes continual testing and development to ensure the best possible flavours
5. A genuine Kanger Pro Tank 2 Clearomiser
Don’t miss out on your chance to win these five great prizes! Follow and retweet before midnight on the 22nd of April.
T’s & C’s
To view the Twitter competition entry terms and conditions, please click here.