Are you an experienced e-liquid reviewer/taster?
Are you an e-liquid reviewer or an expert taster?
Are you interested in becoming involved in the development of new e-liquid flavours and the improvement of existing flavours?
If so, we want to work with you!
Why are we doing this?
We make our own Halo UK e-liquid in our purpose fit laboratory and produce it to the highest standards (you can read more about our e-liquid testing process here). But we want to make sure our e-liquid is as tasty and satisfying as possible, and that is where we’d like your help.
By providing us with your expert feedback, you’ll become involved in developing fantastic new e-liquid flavours – and make existing ones even better.
What’s in it for you?
Of course, we don’t expect you to do it for nothing! As a thank you, you’ll get:
- Free e-liquid, BDC clearomisers* and variable voltage batteries
- Feedback featured on our website
- Exclusive and hefty discount codes
- Discount codes for your readers/viewers
- An official Halo e-liquid taster badge for your website (completely up to you whether you use or not!)
- An opportunity to become personally involved with the commercial development of e-liquids
- Your profile on our e-liquid tasters page
* We’ll be providing BDC clearomisers and batteries as these are what the majority of our customers use, and our eliquids works best with these devices. There’s no requirement to use them, and you are free to use your favourite vaping device with the eliquid.
Our top reviewers* will also get:
- A page for you personally on our website, with a live link to your site/Youtube account/forum page.
- Additional e-liquids and BDC clearomisers*
- A gold Halo e-liquid taster badge
- An even bigger discount code
* Based on number of reviews completed and quality of feedback.
The ideal e-liquid taster
- be passionate about vaping
- care deeply about quality
- be able not just to critique an e-liquid, but to make suggestions for improvements
- be an excellent communicator
What we are looking for:
- A good palette
- Track record of testing and/or reviewing e-liquid
- The ability to provide fair and impartial feedback
Please note that candidates must be residents of the United Kingdom.
What we are expecting
Once you have received your free e-liquid and hardware, we’ll ask you to fill in an online form with your feedback with any suggestions for improvement. We’ll also ask you to rate the e-liquid, and write a few comments on the flavour.
If a new flavour is approved, your comments may be featured on our website. E-liquids which receive a rating of good or excellent from at least 70%* of our panel will also receive a badge so that customers will know which e-liquids have been approved.
*Given the highly personal nature of taste, we think it’ll be difficult to get flavours that every reviewer will like. We think 70% sets a high bar without excluding tastes that will appeal to different people.
So while you are completely free to do what you want with the e-liquid, we’d prefer you to wait until the final e-liquid is produced if you would like to review it. And of course, we’ll be happy to send you the final e-liquid!
Got any questions? Let us know on [email protected]
Not for you, but know someone who might be interested? Then please send this post on 🙂
Applicants must be over the age of 18. Applicants must be residents of the United Kingdom. .
Do you have what it takes to be an e-liquid taster?