Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for competition entry
Terms and Conditions for Cardiff Giveaway
- Entry into this competition is subject to the below terms and conditions and to the General Terms and Conditions for Competition Entry as set out on our website below.
- Entry to the competition is only available while stocks of raffle tickets last. There are 500 entries available in total and the competition will be closed once all raffle tickets have been distributed.
- Raffle tickets are given out in goodie bags with any purchase or the return of a promotional leaflet to the Company’s Cardiff store at 91 Queen Street, Cardiff.
- This competition is a free prize draw with no purchase necessary.
- Entry to the competition is automatically included with any purchase made at the Cardiff store on Saturday 16th September 2017. You may also enter the competition without making any purchase by returning the competition flyer to the store on Saturday 16th September 2017.
- Winners will be drawn at random at Wednesday 27th September. The winning raffle numbers will be announced on the company’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/ecigarettedirect) and Twitter feed (www.twitter.com/ECigDirect_UK). Winners must contact the company before 13th October 2017 by one of the following means:
- In person at any of our stores;
- Facebook message to @ecigarettedirect;
- Tweet us @ECigDirect_UK;
- Email us at [email protected];
- By phone call to 01792 852843.
- Winning tickets must be retained and the original returned to the company for authentication prior to any prizes being issued.
- If a winner does not contact the company by the specified date, a further draw may take place and the prize(s) may be reallocated to a new winner.
- The first prize must be collected from our Cardiff store in person and the winner agrees to publicity photos being taken and used for promotional purposes by the Company.
- The prizes consist of the following:
- First prize – a DJI drone worth £439.97 (RRP) together with a £50.00 store voucher
- Two runner-up prizes of a £50 store voucher each
- The first prize winner agrees to adhere to and comply with the Drone Code and all relevant legislation and guidance relating to the usage of drones.
Full competition terms below also apply.
- These terms and conditions apply to all competitions run by or in conjunction with Gower Enterprises Limited (the “Company”) and are subject to any terms and conditions set out in the details of any specific competition. In the event of contradiction, the specific terms and conditions of any competition shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
- By participating in this competition you accept these terms and conditions without variation or amendment.
- The Company may vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice. The latest version will be on this website page, and the terms and conditions in force at the time of entry to the competition will be applicable to each entry into that competition.
- We are only able to accept entries from persons aged 18 years and over. Entries from persons below this age will be rejected, and any prizes awarded to persons aged under 18 will be forfeited.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one prize per entrant.
- Unless stated otherwise, winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted in the manner set out in the competition.
- Winners will need to send us their name and address within 5 days of receiving any message from the Company. If names and addresses are not supplied within this time the prize will be forfeited.
- Prizes will be dispatched within 5 days of receiving winners’ names and addresses.
- The competition is not open to any employees, their families or agents or anyone connected with the competition
- The selection of winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives
- The winners agree to the use of their name and any photograph provided by the winner or taken on their behalf for
Terms and conditions for special offers
- These terms and conditions apply to all special offers and/or promotions run by or in conjunction with Gower Enterprises Limited (the “Company”) and are subject to any terms and conditions set out in the details of any specific offer or promotion. In the event of contradiction, the specific terms and conditions of any offer or promotion shall prevail over these terms and conditions.
- Offers are only available for the period stated in the offer and are strictly subject to stock availability.
- Unless otherwise stated, offers only apply to purchases made online.
- Offers may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one purchase per offer may be made by any person.
- Offers are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Offers cannot be used against prior purchases, gift cards and lay- bys.
- Offer codes and vouchers must be used at the time of purchase and no refund is available if the offer code or voucher is not used as part of the purchase process.
- If the offer is by voucher, the voucher is not replaceable if lost, stolen or damaged.
Swansea Store Summer Draw
- Strictly one entry per customer per day
- Winners chosen at random from all entries
- Draw will take place in E-Cigarette Direct, Swansea Store on Saturday 29th July 2017
- No cash alternative
- Winners will be notified via chosen method
- Prizes should be claimed within 14 days of draw
- No purchase necessary
- Postal entries must be received by Thursday 27th July
- Send SAE to: ‘Swansea Summer Draw’, Gower Enterprises Ltd, Unit 23a Crofty Industrial Estate, Swansea SA4 3RS