How to get rid of vaper’s tongue
Can’t taste your e-liquid? Then you may have vaper’s tongue.
What is vaper’s tongue?
Vaper’s tongue is when you stop tasting the e-liquid you are using.
What causes vaper’s tongue?
Vaper’s tongue has a wide number of causes. These include:
- Vaping the same flavour for too long.
- Damaged taste buds.
- Dry mouth due to a lack of saliva.
- Illness such as cold and flu as well as more serious illnesses.
- Stress and anxiety.
- Old/dirty coils in your device.
- Some medicines.
How can you solve vaper’s tongue?
Here are six quick and easy solutions, with a link to a more in-depth guide.
1. Change the flavour you are vaping
2. Drink a glass of water and ensure you are hydrated.
3. Using a strong menthol flavour.
4. Reset your taste buds by sucking on a lemon.
5. Use a tongue scraper.
6. Changing your coil.
For a more in-depth guide, which includes 10 possible causes of ‘vaper’s tongue’ as well as 11 ways to cure it, check out The Dreaded Vaper’s Tongue: What it is, what causes it and how to cure it.