How to store your vape device
Storing your vape correctly can help extend the life of your electronic cigarette and avoid potential problems. Here’s how to do it:
- Store your e-cigarette in a cool dry place. Avoid extreme heat, cold and direct sunlight.
- When not in use, loosen the atomiser from the battery.
- For long term storage, keep battery and tank separate.
- Turn off manual batteries by clicking the button five times.
- When possible, store your vape device up right. This helps prevent leakage.
Storing your device when flying…
Do note that lithium ion batteries need to be carried in carry on luggage, not hold luggage. Ensure you turn the device off before take-off.
Before flying, it’s a really good idea to empty your tanks. Changes in air-pressure when you fly can cause tanks to leak, which can be rather embarrassing if you are carrying one in your pocket.
How do you store E-Liquid?
Heat, light and air can all have an effect on e-liquid, causing discolouration and potentially affecting the taste of the e-liquid. To avoid this, store e-liquid in a cool, dark place.
Can you store e-liquid in a fridge?
Storing e-liquid in a fridge is a great way to maximise life span. For longer term storage, you can even freeze your e-liquid.