Jobs for Vapers!
At ECigaretteDirect, we believe staff are an integral and important part of our company. That’s why we are committed to paying a salary at (and currently above) the salary set by the Living Wage Foundation.
Junior Graphic Designer/Digital Marketer
ECigaretteDirect – Swansea
- Are you passionate about design?
- Looking to work for a young, friendly and growing company?
You will be a confident and highly creative junior graphic designer with strong Adobe suite skills (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign), a passion for design and a flair for social media marketing. You will also have good organisation skills and attention to detail, along with the ability to learn systems and processes quickly. You must be able to prioritise work effectively and use initiative, be open to new and better ways of working and be keen to develop your skills.
We are a rapidly growing company with retail stores opening throughout the country. We have a network of wholesale accounts and a large online presence in a rapidly growing market place. We are a fast paced, dynamic, customer-lead employer who is interested in our staff, open to ideas, and looking for like minded people to join our organisation. We are a “Living Wage Company” and value and respect our colleagues.
About the position
With direction from the marketing manager, you will create new digital and printed marketing and promotional material in line with brand guidelines as well as develop new concepts and ideas that are consistent with the brand’s style. You will have the opportunity to develop your design skills and put forward your own ideas on how to continue to develop and nurture our brand.
- Design and creation of promotional materials and elements, both print and digital
- Design of branded packaging and pos for retail and wholesale
- Sourcing & creation of images for blog articles and online tutorials
- Copywriting for promotional materials, in-house communications & online articles
- Development of content for social media
The following would be advantageous:
- Good copywriting skills with an interest in developing excellent writing skills and ability to adapt voice to different styles and markets
- Knowledge of and interest in vaping
- Experience in email marketing (MailChimp experience in particular would be useful)
Competitive salary with the opportunity to earn bonuses.
If you feel that you are the right person for us, please apply for the role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter with details of your current salary.
RETAIL AREA MANAGER NEEDED
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for an exceptional person to support and develop our retail division while remaining true to our brand and values. You will be an experienced Area Manager with a background in sales and people management, and while we provide excellent product training, you will need to bring skills, enthusiasm, reliability and initiative. You will have the best interests of the customer and your team at heart, providing them with accurate information and the best solution for their needs.
We are a rapidly growing company with stores opening throughout the country. We are a fast paced, dynamic, customer-lead employer, invested in our staff, open to ideas, and looking for like minded people to join our organisation. We are a “Living Wage Company” and value and respect our colleagues.
About the position
As Area Manager you will be visiting individual stores in your area to drive business, local marketing and brand building activities by developing the store team’s skills with the goal of achieving all sales, visual and brand building objectives, implementing the retail policies and standards of the company. As Area Manager you will be responsible for training and coaching your teams to be customer focused at all times, and to provide excellent customer service. You will drive store performance through the utilisation of KPI’s and regular reviews, and always uphold the ECD Values.
Store Profit and Loss
- Manage all areas of the business to maximise your group of stores profitability, taking the initiative to make changes where needed.
- Support the Head of Retail in achieving targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth, taking responsibility on a daily and weekly basis for your group of stores.
- Work towards achieving the targets set for each store, monitor, identify, plan and execute corrective actions directly with the store teams to achieve sales targets.
- Coach and develop your store teams to achieve maximum sales results.
- Ensure optimal product selection to achieve maximum sales results.
- Conduct regular Sales Training activities centrally and at store level.
- Assist with recruitment, induction and development activities at Head Office and store level to build a team which delivers sales and customer service excellence.
- Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of all aspects of administration, following up issues of discrepancies as required
- Ensure that an effective rota is produced in a timely manner to allow store Sales Managers to have a suitable work/life balance
- Providing your store teams with a stimulating and supportive environment, maintaining and increasing standards in all areas of the store, driving team performance. At the same time implementing company policies.
Ensure that your stores uphold the high ECD standards in Customer Service by coaching and leading by example.
- Coordinate and work with all Head Office departments to ensure the effective operations of all store functions, initiating changes where needed, you will be the implementing tool for all departments, Visual, Marketing and Sales.
- Ensure that all store operations such as Stock Control, Admin, and Visual display are in line with ECD standards.
- Scout for new retail locations, assessing potential new stores and coordinating fit-out and opening of new stores.
Take a proactive approach to creating local awareness and store traffic across your group of stores by ensuring that each store builds local sales focused partnerships and events on a regular basis.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, please apply for this vacancy. Please include a covering letter with details of your current remuneration package.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years
- Man Management: 3 years
- Management: 2 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
How to Apply
If this sounds like the right position for you, please apply immediately by emailing email@example.com. Please also include a cover letter stating why you think you are right for this position, your current salary, your management experience and your notice period.
IT Network Support
Graphic Designer / Digital Marketer
Digital Marketing Assistant
Retail Area Manager