Constructed from stainless steel and zinc alloy, the Ferobox is a solid mod, but it’s rounded edges and slim design make it comfortable to hold and suitable for all day vaping.
It’s spring loaded pin ensures tanks sit flush against the battery, while it’s anti-scratch treatment means it should stay looking good too!
Ease of Use
With a dedicated fire button, and all modes selected through the on/off button, setting up the Ferobox couldn’t be easier.
- Hold down on/off button to turn on
- Screw on atomiser, then select your mode using the same button (watts/fahrenheit/celsius)
- Adjust the wattage/temp
- Lock in setting, and away you go
- If needed, rotate screen by holding up and down together
There’s no need to set up temperature control mod with the Ferobox - the device does it all for you!
Ferobox’s integrated ohm meter and rapid resistance detection technology means the device detects most common coil types (stainless steel, titanium and Ni200) and their resistance. All you need to do is press a single button to go into TC mode (or vice versa).
If you like temperature control vaping you’ll find this puts an end to fiddling around with menus and saves you masses of time.
Got yourself the perfect setup? Simply hold the down arrow and on/off button at the same time to lock your settings so you can enjoy the perfect vape every time! Repeat these steps to unlock your device.
Display Screen & Screen Switch
The large display on the front of the device is clear to read, and the screen switch means it’s great for left handed vapers. To switch the screen simply hold the up and down buttons at the same time.
- Voltage: 3.2-10.0V
- Wattage: 3-45W
- Ni200, Stainless Steel and Titanium compatible in TC mode, Kanthal in wattage mode
- Chip: FM-45GT
- Thread: 510
- Temperature range: 200-600 ℉ (90-315 ℃,)
- Resistance: Mod Mode: 0.15-3.0ohm, Temperature control mode: 0.07-1.0ohm
- Compatible with almost all types of wire :kanthal, titanium, nickel, stainless steel ...
- Pre-installed 18650 25A 2500mAh Samsung Battery
- Material: Zinc Alloy, Stainless steel
- Battery size: 22 * 31 * 83.6mm
- Settings lock
- Switch screen mode
- Automatic coil resistance
- Integrated ohm-meter Chip: ultra GXO 0.001(accuracy of 1/1000)
- Rapid precise detection technology allowing self detection of the coil resistance at least 200 times per second.
Whats in the Box?
- 1 x Ferobox 45TC
- 1 x Micro USB Charging cable
- 1 x Warranty Card
At ECigaretteDirect we pride ourselves on providing you with superb after-sales support, and aim to provide rapid replacements for any faulty device under warranty. This page details the warranties you get with your device, and how to get a replacement.
Your charger comes with a 12 month warranty.
All mods and batteries are under warranty for three months.
All clearomisers (tanks) with the exception of CE5 clearomisers are under warranty for six months. CE5 clearomisers (tanks) are under warranty for one month.
Please note - these warranties do not apply to the coil within a clearomiser or tank which is a consumable product as below.
Coils are a consumable product, and as such, will be replaced only if faulty on arrival. Please let us know within 5 days of receipt if your new coil does not work.
What does your warranty mean?
We guarantee that your device is, and will remain, free from defects for the period of the warranty. Please note - this applies to faulty products, and not accidental damage (e.g. dropping on a hard floor!)
The above warranties are subject to our terms and conditions. Please click here for further information.
What if the warranty has run out?
We're still here to help! Many problems can be diagnosed and solved (or we can point you towards one of our helpful guides), so send us an email, give us a call for advice or pop into one of our stores for face-to-face support and help.
How do I get a replacement?
In the unlikely event you have a problem with your device, just contact our friendly customer service team on [email protected]
You’ll need to return the item (we can arrange pick up free of charge). If we are unable to diagnose and solve your issue, we’ll send you a replacement by Royal Mail First Class. It helps if you have your order number, but if not our team should be able to find your order using your email address.
Delivery & Returns
Hassle Free Returns and Fast Delivery, Free Over £20
Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
At ECigaretteDirect we understand delivery speed is incredibly important. After all, if you’ve switched from cigarettes to vaping, you don’t want to wait for your vape!
That’s why if you place an order before 3pm Mon-Fri, it’ll be shipped the same day.
What’s more, if you place an order over £20.00 you get FREE delivery.
Delivery Prices and Speeds
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard Delivery
£2.99 or FREE for orders over £20
1-2 working days if purchase completed before 3pm.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. 95% of orders arrive next day.
- Signature required for orders over £40.00.
- Orders over £40.00 are sent by recorded delivery.
Next Working Day Courier Delivery (DPD)
£3.99 or FREE for orders over £40
Next working day.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Tracked - signature required
- 1 Hour Estimated Time Slot
Depends on country
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
Delivery times 9-21 days depending on country.
See here for countries we deliver to.
- Tracked except for Australia.
Unfortunately, we can no longer deliver to addresses outside the UK but in the EU due to new EU regulations.
Hassle-Free Returns - & 90 Days to Change Your Mind
Need to return an item? We aim to make the process as easy as possible (it’s also free!).
We can arrange for a free pickup or for your product to be sent back free of charge. There’s no need to fill in a complicated form - just send an email to our friendly customer service team on [email protected], give us a call on 01792 852843 or use this contact form.
When can I make a return?
When you have an unwanted present or have changed your mind - you’ve got 90 days to decide as long as you haven’t used the product ;)
You have a faulty product under warranty.
You can see our full returns policy in our terms and conditions here.
Not in the UK?
We also ship internationally, including Australia and New Zealand. You can see the full list of countries here.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Treat Batteries!
Following these simple steps can help you get the most out of your e-cigarette battery.
Battery Safety Information
- Ensure you use the correct charging equipment for your e-cig (see below).
- Charge batteries on a hard surface.
- Turn your battery off when not in use.
- Use damaged batteries.
- Leave charging batteries unattended.
- Allow contact between your batteries and water.
- Carry in a pocket with coins or keys. (The KBag is a great way to carry batteries securely and safely).
- Expose your battery to sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
For more information see our E-Cig Battery Safety Infographic.
Recommended Charging Equipment
We recommend the Veho Plug Adaptor and the Nitecore Intelli charger (for external batteries). Both are high quality devices from a reputable manufacturer, have performed well in testing and have the right voltage output for e-cigs.
Extending Your E-Cig Battery Life
With regular usage, your e-cig battery will usually last for 3 months, although they can last longer. The following steps can help extend the life of your battery
- Cleaning your battery terminal. The most effective way to do this is to use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol, but you can also clean it with a tissue or a cotton swab.
- Keeping your battery charged. Keeping some charge in your battery can extend your battery life, especially if you go for some time without using it.