The Geekvape Mero AIO is an all-in-one vape kit that includes all the hardware you need to get started.
While easy to use, the device output can be customised to suit your preferences. Different coils, three power levels (low, medium and high) and variable airflow to control allow you to vary the thickness of the vapour, the throat hit and the airiness of your vapour.
The device comes with a 2100 mAh battery which means it will last most users one to two days before needing recharging. USB-C quick charging means that charging time is reduced when you do need to charge it.
Handily, the included mod can be used with any tank with a 510 connection when using the 510 connector (available separately).
Compatible E-liquids & Coils
This device is recommended for use with high VG e-liquids (VG:PG 60:40 and above).
- 0.4Ω Geekvape Aegis Boost B Coil: 25 - 33 W
Who is the Geekvape Mero AIO kit for?
The Geekvape Mero AIO is suitable for vapers who are looking for an easy-to-use device that can still produce a thick vapour.
How do you adjust the airflow?
By rotating the pod.
What e-liquid can you use with the Mero AIO?
When used with the included 0.4Ω coil, the Mero AIO is best used with e-liquids with a VG:PG ratio in the region of 60:40 to 70:30.
How long does the coil last?
Coil life depends on many factors, including how long you puff for, the e-liquid you use and the wattage you use your coil at. Low resistance coils such as the Geekvape B 0.4Ω coil do not typically last as long as high resistance coils.
You can extend coil life by:
- priming the coil before usage
- using e-liquid with the right VG:PG ratios
- not going above the recommended wattage
- topping up your tank so that the coil never dries out
With care, the included coil should last anything from several days to a week.
Can I use rubbing alcohol to clean my coil?
Yes, any white spirit can be used to clean your coil.
Can I charge my Mero AIO overnight?
Lithium batteries should not be left unattended when charging. For more information see our battery safety infographic.
- Size: 23 x 81.6 mm
- Output power: 3.2 V / 3.5 V / 3.8 V
- Support resistance range: 0.2 - 3 Ω
- Battery capacity: 2100 mAh
- Coil Resistance: 0.4 Ω, 0.6 Ω
- Pod Type: Refillable
- Pod Capacity: 2 ml
- Charger specification: USB-C 5V 1.5 A
- Low voltages warning: 3.2 V ± 0.1 V
- PCBA High-temperature prompt: 65°C
- Longest vaping time: 10 S
- Maximum output voltage: 4.2 V
- Working temperature: -10°C - 45°C
- Standby current: 15 uA
- Filling mode: Top filling
- Drip tip type: 510 Drip tip
- Compatible coil: Geekvape B Series Coil
- 0.4Ω Geekvape Aegis Boost B Coil: 25 - 33 W
Whats in the Box?
- 1 x Geekvape Mero AIO Kit
- 1 x 0.4Ω Geekvape Aegis Boost B Coil
- 1 x Promotion Card & Warranty Card
- 1 x USB-C Cable
- 1 x Coil Tool
- 1 x User Manual
At E-Cigarette Direct we pride ourselves on providing you with superb after-sales support, and aim to provide rapid replacements for any faulty device under warranty. This page details the warranties you get with your device, and how to get a replacement.
Your charger comes with a 12 month warranty.
All mods and batteries are under warranty for three months.
All clearomisers (tanks) with the exception of CE5 clearomisers are under warranty for six months. CE5 clearomisers (tanks) are under warranty for one month.
Please note - these warranties do not apply to the coil within a clearomiser or tank which is a consumable product as below.
Coils are a consumable product, and as such, will be replaced only if faulty on arrival. Please let us know within 5 days of receipt if your new coil does not work.
What does your warranty mean?
We guarantee that your device is, and will remain, free from defects for the period of the warranty. Please note - this applies to faulty products, and not accidental damage (e.g. dropping on a hard floor!)
The above warranties are subject to our terms and conditions. Please see our full warranty information for further details.
What if the warranty has run out?
We're still here to help! Many problems can be diagnosed and solved (or we can point you towards one of our helpful guides), so send us an email, give us a call for advice or pop into one of our stores for face-to-face support and help.
How do I get a replacement?
In the unlikely event you have a problem with your device, just contact our friendly customer service team on [email protected]
You’ll need to return the item (we can cover a free delivery charge). If we are unable to diagnose and solve your issue, we’ll send you a replacement by Royal Mail First Class. It helps if you have your order number, but if not our team should be able to find your order using your email address.
Delivery & Returns
Hassle Free Returns plus Free Delivery On Orders Over £15
Second Class First Class Tracked 24 Up to £14.99 £2.49 £2.99 £4.99 £15 to £19.99 FREE £1.99 £2.99 £20 to £99.99 - FREE £1.99 £100 + - - FREE
Unfortunately, we can no longer deliver to EU addresses outside the UK due to new EU regulations.
Hassle-Free Returns - & 90 Days to Change Your Mind
Need to return an item? We aim to make the process as easy as possible (it’s also free!)
Just send an email to our friendly customer service team on [email protected], give us a call on 01792 852843 or contact us on chat.
When can I make a return?
When you have an unwanted present or have changed your mind - you’ve got 90 days to decide! Please note this only applies when you have not used the product, and it is in a resalable condition.
You have a faulty product under warranty.
You can see our full returns policy in our terms and conditions.
Not in the UK?
You can see the full list of countries we deliver to here.
Using Your Tank: Best Practice
Follow these simple steps to get the most out of your tank.
- When filling, always avoid getting e-liquid in the centre tube.
- Don’t hold down the button before inhaling.
- When attaching the coil, screw it in firmly but don’t over-tighten.
- Make sure you use the right power settings. If unsure, check the manual or start with a low power setting and work your way up till you get the right hit.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Treat Batteries!
Battery Safety Information
- Ensure you use the correct charging equipment for your e-cig (see below).
- Charge batteries on a hard surface.
- Turn your battery off when not in use.
- Use damaged batteries.
- Leave charging batteries unattended.
- Allow contact between your batteries and water.
- Carry in a pocket with coins or keys. (The Kbag is a great way to carry batteries securely and safely).
- Expose your battery to sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
For more information see our E-Cig Battery Safety Infographic.
Recommended Charging Equipment
We recommend the Veho Plug Adaptor and the Nitecore Intelli charger (for external batteries). Both are high quality devices from a reputable manufacturer, have performed well in testing and have the right voltage output for e-cigs.
Extending Your E-Cig Battery Life
With regular usage, your e-cig battery will usually last for 3 months, although they can last longer. The following steps can help extend the life of your battery
1. Cleaning your battery terminal. The most effective way to do this is to use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol, but you can also clean it with a tissue or a cotton swab.
2. Keeping your battery charged. Keeping some charge in your battery can extend your battery life, especially if you go for some time without using it.
How To Maximise the Life Of Your Coils
Always allow your e-liquid to soak into your coil for at least five minutes before using it. This will help prevent your coil from burning out.
When you have a more powerful coil, or one with more wicking material, it’s also a good idea to prime it by applying a few drops of e-liquid into the coil holes before filling.
Once you’re using the device, it is important to keep your tank topped up. If the e-liquid gets too low and the coil is exposed, the coil can burn out.
For more advice, see Seven Easy Ways to Stop Your Coil From Burning Out: