The G-Priv 3 is a striking vape device which features a shell pattern design on the back available in four different colours, and a colourful touch screen display on the front. The device is controlled by a new IQ-G chipset which can deliver ultra fast firing (0.001s response time), providing almost instant vapour, and a massive 230 Watts of power for great clouds.
The included TFV16 Lite EU tank utilises a conical 0.2Ω mesh coil powered by nexMESH technology. The conical design funnels air through the mesh coil, improving the flavour and vapour. Meanwhile, the honeycomb mesh design increases the surface area of the coil, further improving taste.
Who is the Smok G-Priv 3 for?
The advanced features and high power of the mod means this kit is suitable for use by experienced vapers.
The G-Priv 3 works with TFV16 Lite coils.
- 16mm drip tip for increased draw
- IQ-G chipset
- Conical mesh coil powered by nexMesh
- VW/TC mode
- Pre-heat mode
- My mode settings (save different modes)
- Puff counter
- Max puff settings
- Passcode option with reminder questions
- Theme change
- Factory reset
- Lock screen with dedicated lock/unlock button
- 0.001s firing speed
- Magnetic battery panel
- USB-C fast charging
Changing the battery
Whats in the Box?
- Smok G-PRIV 3 230W Mod
- Smok 2ml TFV16 Lite Vape Tank
- 2 x Smok TFV16 Lite Conical Mesh 0.2 Ω Coil (1 Pre-Installed)
- Pack Of Replacement Parts
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
At E-Cigarette Direct we pride ourselves on providing you with superb after-sales support, and aim to provide rapid replacements for any faulty device under warranty. This page details the warranties you get with your device, and how to get a replacement.
Your charger comes with a 12 month warranty.
All mods and batteries are under warranty for three months.
All clearomisers (tanks) with the exception of CE5 clearomisers are under warranty for six months. CE5 clearomisers (tanks) are under warranty for one month.
Please note - these warranties do not apply to the coil within a clearomiser or tank which is a consumable product as below.
Coils are a consumable product, and as such, will be replaced only if faulty on arrival. Please let us know within 5 days of receipt if your new coil does not work.
What does your warranty mean?
We guarantee that your device is, and will remain, free from defects for the period of the warranty. Please note - this applies to faulty products, and not accidental damage (e.g. dropping on a hard floor!)
The above warranties are subject to our terms and conditions. Please see our full warranty information for further details.
What if the warranty has run out?
We're still here to help! Many problems can be diagnosed and solved (or we can point you towards one of our helpful guides), so send us an email, give us a call for advice or pop into one of our stores for face-to-face support and help.
How do I get a replacement?
In the unlikely event you have a problem with your device, just contact our friendly customer service team on [email protected]
You’ll need to return the item (we can arrange pick up free of charge). If we are unable to diagnose and solve your issue, we’ll send you a replacement by Royal Mail First Class. It helps if you have your order number, but if not our team should be able to find your order using your email address.
Delivery & Returns
Hassle Free Returns plus Free Delivery On Orders Over £15
Delivery Prices and Speeds
Royal Mail 24
£2.99 or FREE for orders over £15
1-7 working days if purchase completed before 5pm.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. 95% of orders arrive next day.
- Signature required for orders over £100.00.
- Orders over £100.00 are sent Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Royal Mail Tracked 24
£3.99 or £1.49 for orders between £15 to £100 or FREE for orders over £100
Next working day.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Tracked - signature required
Depends on country
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
Delivery times 9-30 days depending on country.
See here for countries we deliver to.
Unfortunately, we can no longer deliver to EU addresses outside the UK due to new EU regulations.
Hassle-Free Returns - & 90 Days to Change Your Mind
Need to return an item? We aim to make the process as easy as possible (it’s also free!)
Just send an email to our friendly customer service team on [email protected], give us a call on 01792 852843 or contact us on chat.
When can I make a return?
When you have an unwanted present or have changed your mind - you’ve got 90 days to decide! Please note this only applies when you have not used the product, and it is in a resalable condition.
You have a faulty product under warranty.
You can see our full returns policy in our terms and conditions.
Not in the UK?
We also ship internationally, including New Zealand. You can see the full list of countries we deliver to here.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Treat Batteries!
Battery Safety Information
- Ensure you use the correct charging equipment for your e-cig (see below).
- Charge batteries on a hard surface.
- Turn your battery off when not in use.
- Use damaged batteries.
- Leave charging batteries unattended.
- Allow contact between your batteries and water.
- Carry in a pocket with coins or keys. (The KBag is a great way to carry batteries securely and safely).
- Expose your battery to sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
For more information see our E-Cig Battery Safety Infographic.
Recommended Charging Equipment
We recommend the Veho Plug Adaptor and the Nitecore Intelli Charger (for external batteries). Both are high quality devices from a reputable manufacturer, have performed well in testing and have the right voltage output for e-cigs.
Extending Your E-Cig Battery Life
With regular usage, your e-cig battery will usually last for 3 months, although they can last longer. The following steps can help extend the life of your battery
- Cleaning your battery terminal. The most effective way to do this is to use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol, but you can also clean it with a tissue or a cotton swab.
- Keeping your battery charged. Keeping some charge in your battery can extend your battery life, especially if you go for some time without using it.
Using Your Tank: Best Practice
Follow these simple steps to get the most out of your tank.
- When filling, always avoid getting e-liquid in the centre tube.
- Don’t hold down the button before inhaling.
- When attaching the coil, screw it in firmly but don’t over-tighten.
- Make sure you use the right power settings. If unsure, check the manual or start with a low power setting and work your way up till you get the right hit.
Also see: 14 Ways to Stop Your Tank from Leaking.
[Advanced Tanks] How To Maximise the Life Of Your Coils
Coils don't last forever, but by taking a few easy steps you can often extend their life!
First, it's well worth priming your coil before you use it for the first time. Simply add a couple of drops of e-liquid to the ports in the coil and in the opening of the coil head.
Always allow your e-liquid to soak into your coil for at least five minutes before using it. This will help prevent your coil from burning out.
Once you’re using the device, it is important to keep your tank topped up. If the e-liquid gets too low and the coil is exposed, the coil can burn out.” .
For more advice, see Seven Easy Ways to Stop Your Coil From Burning Out.