The Cool Fire Ultra TC150 may look familiar, as it shares the same housing at the previous Cool Fire IV TC100, yet it has some serious improvements under the hood.
With this well established high quality construction the TC150 contains a brand new Aethon chipset which, combined with a powerful and long lasting 4000mAh lipo battery, adds power and precision to an already impressive list of functions.
The Cool Fire Ultra TC150 has a micro USB socket on the front of the mod for easy charging which supports pass through.
Compatible with a variety of coil types
The Cool Fire Ultra supports temperature control mode for 3 different wire types;
- Kanthal - wattage mode only
- Ni200 - temperature control only
- Titanium - temperature control only
- Stainless Steel - wattage and temperature control mode
You can select the type of wire you're using from the easy-to-use menu.
It’s important that you select the right mode for the type of coil you’re using. If you’re unsure, check the coil or the packaging. Using the wrong setting can damage your coil or cause burning of the wick.
Who is the Innokin Cool Fire Ultra for?
The Innokin Cool Fire is suitable for experienced vapers who have experience with more powerful mods and sub-ohm vaping.
What tanks does the Cool Fire Ultra work well with?
This mod works well with the Zenith/Zlide series of tanks, such as the Innokin Zlide Tank. It will also be compatible with most tanks with a 510 connection.
- Atomiser resistance: Supports resistance as low as 0.1ohm
- Ultrafast response - 0.2 seconds from button press to vape
- TC dry hit prevention
- Temperature Control Mode: Ni (0.1‐0.2 Ohm),Ti (0.1‐0.5Ohm),
- Temperature Control Range: 300-600°F / 150–315°C
- Wattage Range: 6.0 ‐ 150W at 0.5watt increments
- Ultra precise coil reading (accurate to 0.00000ohm)
- Uniform coil heating avoids hot spots
- Spring loaded gold plated 510 connection pin, stainless steel thread
- Integrated charging safety protection
- Very low power consumption when not in use
- Powered by Innokin’s new Aethon chipset
- DC noise cancellation for accurate power delivery
- Dry hit prevention
- Output Balanced Even Coil Heat‐Up
- Ultra‐low External Heat Generation
At E-Cigarette Direct we pride ourselves on providing you with superb after-sales support, and aim to provide rapid replacements for any faulty device under warranty. This page details the warranties you get with your device, and how to get a replacement.
Your charger comes with a 12 month warranty.
All mods and batteries are under warranty for three months.
All clearomisers (tanks) with the exception of CE5 clearomisers are under warranty for six months. CE5 clearomisers (tanks) are under warranty for one month.
Please note - these warranties do not apply to the coil within a clearomiser or tank which is a consumable product as below.
Coils are a consumable product, and as such, will be replaced only if faulty on arrival. Please let us know within 5 days of receipt if your new coil does not work.
What does your warranty mean?
We guarantee that your device is, and will remain, free from defects for the period of the warranty. Please note - this applies to faulty products, and not accidental damage (e.g. dropping on a hard floor!)
The above warranties are subject to our terms and conditions. Please see our full warranty information for further details.
What if the warranty has run out?
We're still here to help! Many problems can be diagnosed and solved (or we can point you towards one of our helpful guides), so send us an email, give us a call for advice or pop into one of our stores for face-to-face support and help.
How do I get a replacement?
In the unlikely event you have a problem with your device, just contact our friendly customer service team on [email protected]
You’ll need to return the item (we can arrange pick up free of charge). If we are unable to diagnose and solve your issue, we’ll send you a replacement by Royal Mail First Class. It helps if you have your order number, but if not our team should be able to find your order using your email address.
Delivery & Returns
Hassle Free Returns, Free Over £15
Due to high demand for us and the postal services, your order may take longer than usual to arrive.
On some occasions, it may take up to 24 hours longer than usual to dispatch your order. We are also aware that pressure on delivery services are leading to delays with some orders. During the lockdown, please allow 7 working days after dispatch for your order to arrive. If your order does not arrive within 7 working days, please let us know.
Delivery Prices and Speeds
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard Delivery
£2.99 or FREE for orders over £15
1-7 working days if purchase completed before 5pm.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. 95% of orders arrive next day.
- Signature required for orders over £40.00.
- Orders over £40.00 are sent Royal Mail Tracked 24.
Next Working Day Royal Mail Tracked 24
£3.99 or FREE for orders over £40
Next working day.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Tracked - signature required
Depends on country
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
Delivery times 9-21 days depending on country.
See here for countries we deliver to.
Unfortunately, we can no longer deliver to addresses outside the UK but in the EU due to new EU regulations.
Hassle-Free Returns - & 90 Days to Change Your Mind
Need to return an item? We aim to make the process as easy as possible (it’s also free!).
When can I make a return?
When you have an unwanted present or have changed your mind - you’ve got 90 days to decide! Please note this only applies when you have not used the product, and it is in a resalable condition.
You have a faulty product under warranty.
You can see our full returns policy in our terms and conditions.
Not in the UK?
We also ship internationally, including New Zealand. You can see the full list of countries we deliver to here.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Treat Batteries!
Battery Safety Information
- Ensure you use the correct charging equipment for your e-cig (see below).
- Charge batteries on a hard surface.
- Turn your battery off when not in use.
- Use damaged batteries.
- Leave charging batteries unattended.
- Allow contact between your batteries and water.
- Carry in a pocket with coins or keys. (The Kbag is a great way to carry batteries securely and safely).
- Expose your battery to sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
For more information see our E-Cig Battery Safety Infographic.
Recommended Charging Equipment
We recommend the Veho Plug Adaptor and the Nitecore Intelli charger (for external batteries). Both are high quality devices from a reputable manufacturer, have performed well in testing and have the right voltage output for e-cigs.
Extending Your E-Cig Battery Life
With regular usage, your e-cig battery will usually last for 3 months, although they can last longer. The following steps can help extend the life of your battery
1. Cleaning your battery terminal. The most effective way to do this is to use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol, but you can also clean it with a tissue or a cotton swab.
2. Keeping your battery charged. Keeping some charge in your battery can extend your battery life, especially if you go for some time without using it.