The Smok Nord X uses a metal and leather frame for both style and a comfortable grip. The device is a Tri-proof system, which means it is IP67 water-proof, IP67 dust-proof and shock-proof, which offers protection against accidental use and makes it suitable for outdoor use.
COMPATIBLE COILS & E-LIQUIDS
The Smok Nord X can be used with both high VG and 50:50 e-liquids.
For 50:50 e-liquid, use:
- Nord X RPM pod with RPM 0.3Ω, 0.8Ω, 1.0Ω or 1.2Ω coils (not included)
- Nord X RPM2 pod with RPM 2 0.6Ω coil (not included)
For high VG e-liquid, use:
- Nord X RPM 2 pod with RPM 2 0.16Ω coil (included) or 0.25 coil (not included)
- Nord X RPM pod with RPM 0.4Ω (included) or 0.6Ω coils (not included)
- RPM 2 0.16 Ω Mesh Coil: 30 - 50 W
- RPM 0.4 Ω Mesh Coil: 25 W
Who is the Smok Nord X for?
The Nord X is suitable for vapers who are looking for a compact device similar to the Smok Nord 2 but with more power, as well as for vapers who like a flexible device capable of different styles of vaping. It is best for intermediate to experienced vapers.
Is the Nord X a Mouth-to-Lung or a Direct-Lung device?
The Nord X can be used for MTL or DL vaping, depending on the pod, coil, wattage and e-liquid used. The RPM 2 pod, used with a 0.16 Ω RPM 2 coil and a high VG e-liquid, is a great choice for DL vaping, while the RPM pod used with a coil such as the RPM Quartz 1.2 Ω is suitable for a MTL vape.
How long do Smok Nord X pods last?
As Smok Nord pods are separate from the Nord Coils, they do not need regularly replacing, and could last many months.
How long do Smok RPM coils last?
Coil life depends on many factors such as frequency of vaping, how long the puffs you take are and the wattage you use the device. Lower resistance coils, such as the RPM 2 0.16 Ω coil, will not last as long as higher resistance coils, such as the 1.2 Ω RPM Quartz coil (available separately).
To maximise the life of your coil, always prime your coil before using it (see product care tab for details), keep your e-liquid topped up and ensure you use the appropriate wattage.
How do I adjust the wattage power on the Smok Nord X?
Press the power button 3 times to activate the power setting. The wattage value will begin to flash. Then press the power button to change the power level.
- Atomizer recognition
- Overheating protection
- 8 seconds cut off
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Size: 31 x 23 x 100 mm
- Weight: 96 g
- Output wattage: 5 - 60 W
- Battery capacity: 1500 mAh
- Standby current: < 50 uA
- Input voltage: 3.3 V - 4.2 V
- Output voltage: 0.5 V - 4.0 V
- Resistance range: 0.2 Ω - 3 Ω
- Charging voltage: 5 V +/- 0.2 V
- Charging current: 1.2 A (Max)
- Overcharge voltage: 4.3 V +/- 0.05 V
- Over-discharge voltage: 2.4 V +/- 0.05 V
- Overcharge current: 1.75 A +/- 0.6 A
Whats in the Box?
- 1 x Nord X Device
- 1 x Nord X RPM 2 Pod
- 1 x RPM 2 0.16 Ω Mesh Coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x Nord X RPM Pod
- 1 x RPM 0.4 Ω Mesh Coil (pre-installed)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
At E-Cigarette Direct we pride ourselves on providing you with superb after-sales support, and aim to provide rapid replacements for any faulty device under warranty. This page details the warranties you get with your device, and how to get a replacement.
Your charger comes with a 12 month warranty.
All mods and batteries are under warranty for three months.
All clearomisers (tanks) with the exception of CE5 clearomisers are under warranty for six months. CE5 clearomisers (tanks) are under warranty for one month.
Please note - these warranties do not apply to the coil within a clearomiser or tank which is a consumable product as below.
Coils are a consumable product, and as such, will be replaced only if faulty on arrival. Please let us know within 5 days of receipt if your new coil does not work.
What does your warranty mean?
We guarantee that your device is, and will remain, free from defects for the period of the warranty. Please note - this applies to faulty products, and not accidental damage (e.g. dropping on a hard floor!)
The above warranties are subject to our terms and conditions. Please see our full warranty information for further details.
What if the warranty has run out?
We're still here to help! Many problems can be diagnosed and solved (or we can point you towards one of our helpful guides), so send us an email, give us a call for advice or pop into one of our stores for face-to-face support and help.
How do I get a replacement?
In the unlikely event you have a problem with your device, just contact our friendly customer service team on [email protected]
You’ll need to return the item (we can cover a free delivery charge). If we are unable to diagnose and solve your issue, we’ll send you a replacement by Royal Mail First Class. It helps if you have your order number, but if not our team should be able to find your order using your email address.
Delivery & Returns
Hassle Free Returns plus Free Delivery On Orders Over £15
Second Class First Class Tracked 24 Up to £14.99 £2.49 £2.99 £4.99 £15 to £19.99 FREE £1.99 £2.99 £20 to £99.99 - FREE £1.99 £100 + - - FREE
Unfortunately, we can no longer deliver to EU addresses outside the UK due to new EU regulations.
Hassle-Free Returns - & 90 Days to Change Your Mind
Need to return an item? We aim to make the process as easy as possible (it’s also free!)
Just send an email to our friendly customer service team on [email protected], give us a call on 01792 852843 or contact us on chat.
When can I make a return?
When you have an unwanted present or have changed your mind - you’ve got 90 days to decide! Please note this only applies when you have not used the product, and it is in a resalable condition.
You have a faulty product under warranty.
You can see our full returns policy in our terms and conditions.
Not in the UK?
You can see the full list of countries we deliver to here.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Treat Batteries!
Battery Safety Information
- Ensure you use the correct charging equipment for your e-cig (see below).
- Charge batteries on a hard surface.
- Turn your battery off when not in use.
- Use damaged batteries.
- Leave charging batteries unattended.
- Allow contact between your batteries and water.
- Carry in a pocket with coins or keys. (The KBag is a great way to carry batteries securely and safely).
- Expose your battery to sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
For more information see our E-Cig Battery Safety Infographic.
Recommended Charging Equipment
We recommend the Veho Plug Adaptor and the Nitecore Intelli Charger (for external batteries). Both are high quality devices from a reputable manufacturer, have performed well in testing and have the right voltage output for e-cigs.
Extending Your E-Cig Battery Life
With regular usage, your e-cig battery will usually last for 3 months, although they can last longer. The following steps can help extend the life of your battery
- Cleaning your battery terminal. The most effective way to do this is to use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol, but you can also clean it with a tissue or a cotton swab.
- Keeping your battery charged. Keeping some charge in your battery can extend your battery life, especially if you go for some time without using it.
Using Your Tank: Best Practice
Follow these simple steps to get the most out of your tank.
- When filling, always avoid getting e-liquid in the centre tube.
- Don’t hold down the button before inhaling.
- When attaching the coil, screw it in firmly but don’t over-tighten.
- Make sure you use the right power settings. If unsure, check the manual or start with a low power setting and work your way up till you get the right hit.
Also see: 14 Ways to Stop Your Tank from Leaking.