Look and Feel
The stylish curves of the VIM don’t just look good, they are designed to fit the contours of your hand. Along with its small size and soft finish, this means it fits comfortably into your palm and is easy to hold. The rubberized cover also means it’s easy to wipe down and clean.
The VIM comes with a 2600 mAh capacity, meaning you can vape all day without having to recharge the battery.
The VIM is designed to be quick and easy to fill, with filling taking under 10 seconds, while a large firing button fits neatly under your thumb. The VIM comes with adjustable airflow, allowing you to choose between a tight draw or a lighter, airier vape.
Two styles of vaping
The VIM is compatible with five types of coils. Use the MTL 1.0 for an experience similar to a cigarette, with a tight draw, Turbo MTL coils for maximum flavour or DTL coils for more vapour and inhaling directly into the lungs. Existing Jac Vapour fans will also be pleased to know that the VIM is compatible with the S17 coils.
Who’s it for?
The VIM is easy to use, making it ideal both for beginners and for vapers who want a device free of fiddly buttons and modes. The tighter draw means that the experience is closer to a cigarette than other vape mods, so it’s ideal if you are seeking to remain cigarette free. But if you want to move on to a different vape experience, simply change the coil and open up the airflow to get more vapour.
Getting the most out of your VIM
Preparing Your VIM Coil
As with all coils, it’s a good idea to prime the coil first. This reduces the chances of a coil burning out.
- Drip two drops of e-liquid into the holes on each side of the coil.
- Drip two drops of e-liquid in through the center of your coil.
- After adding e-liquid to your tank, allow to soak for at least five minutes. You can also prime the tank by taking 2 or 3 puffs prior to usage.
How to attach the VIM Coil
- Press the tank down, and twist clockwise.
- Remove the tank from the device.
- Attach the coil by screwing it in clockwise. (Also see coil guidelines above). Add e-liquid (see below).
- Insert the tank back into VIM. Again, press down and twist in clockwise. When the tank no longer pops up, it is ready for use.
Follow the same steps to replace the coil. When replacing the coil, ensure the tank is not too full. If the e-liquid level is higher than the center tube (the long thin metal tube in the middle of the tank) it could lead to flooding.
Filling up with e-liquid
- Remove the mouthpiece of the tank by screwing anti-clockwise. You do not have to remove the tank to do this.
- Insert the nozzle of your e-liquid bottle into the VIM tank and squeeze the bottle. Ensure the e-liquid goes down one of the two side holes, NOT the center hole.
- Replace the top of the mouthpiece by screwing it in anti-clockwise.
Changing the Airflow
The VIM comes with the option of two airflow types; open and restricted. This is controlled by a plastic bung at the bottom of the VIM.
To change the airflow:
- Rotate the plastic bung 180 degrees.
- Remove the plastic bung entirely, rotate it around 180 degrees and re-insert it.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Treat Batteries!
Battery Safety Information
- Ensure you use the correct charging equipment for your e-cig (see below).
- Charge batteries on a hard surface.
- Turn your battery off when not in use.
- Use damaged batteries.
- Leave charging batteries unattended.
- Allow contact between your batteries and water.
- Carry in a pocket with coins or keys. (The Kbag is a great way to carry batteries securely and safely).
- Expose your battery to sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
For more information see our E-Cig Battery Safety Infographic.
Recommended Charging Equipment
We recommend the Veho Plug Adaptor for charging batteries. Both are high quality devices from a reputable manufacturer, have performed well in testing and have the right voltage output for e-cigs.
Extending Your E-Cig Battery Life
With regular usage, your e-cig battery will usually last for 3 months, although they can last longer. The following steps can help extend the life of your battery
- Cleaning your battery terminal. With the VIM, the best way to do this is probably to clean it with a cotton bud, as the battery terminal is nestled in the device.
- Keeping your battery charged. Keeping some charge in your battery can extend your battery life, especially if you go for some time without using it.
Whats in the Box?
- VIM: Includes tank and battery
At ECigaretteDirect we pride ourselves on providing you with superb after-sales support, and aim to provide rapid replacements for any faulty device under warranty. This page details the warranties you get with your device, and how to get a replacement.
Your charger comes with a 12 month warranty.
All mods and batteries are under warranty for three months.
All clearomisers (tanks) with the exception of CE5 clearomisers are under warranty for six months. CE5 clearomisers (tanks) are under warranty for one month.
Please note - these warranties do not apply to the coil within a clearomiser or tank which is a consumable product as below.
Coils are a consumable product, and as such, will be replaced only if faulty on arrival. Please let us know within 5 days of receipt if your new coil does not work.
What does your warranty mean?
We guarantee that your device is, and will remain, free from defects for the period of the warranty. Please note - this applies to faulty products, and not accidental damage (e.g. dropping on a hard floor!)
The above warranties are subject to our terms and conditions. Please click here for further information.
What if the warranty has run out?
We're still here to help! Many problems can be diagnosed and solved (or we can point you towards one of our helpful guides), so send us an email, give us a call for advice or pop into one of our stores for face-to-face support and help.
How do I get a replacement?
In the unlikely event you have a problem with your device, just contact our friendly customer service team on [email protected]
You’ll need to return the item (we can arrange pick up free of charge). If we are unable to diagnose and solve your issue, we’ll send you a replacement by Royal Mail First Class. It helps if you have your order number, but if not our team should be able to find your order using your email address.
Delivery & Returns
Hassle Free Returns and Fast Delivery, Free Over £20
Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
At ECigaretteDirect we understand delivery speed is incredibly important. After all, if you’ve switched from cigarettes to vaping, you don’t want to wait for your vape!
That’s why if you place an order before 3pm Mon-Fri, it’ll be shipped the same day.
What’s more, if you place an order over £20.00 you get FREE delivery.
Delivery Prices and Speeds
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard Delivery
£2.99 or FREE for orders over £20
1-2 working days if purchase completed before 3pm.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. 95% of orders arrive next day.
- Signature required for orders over £40.00.
- Orders over £40.00 are sent by recorded delivery.
Next Working Day Courier Delivery (DPD)
£3.99 or FREE for orders over £40
Next working day.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Tracked - signature required
- 1 Hour Estimated Time Slot
Depends on country
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
Delivery times 9-21 days depending on country.
See here for countries we deliver to.
- Tracked except for Australia.
Unfortunately, we can no longer deliver to addresses outside the UK but in the EU due to new EU regulations.
Hassle-Free Returns - & 90 Days to Change Your Mind
Need to return an item? We aim to make the process as easy as possible (it’s also free!).
We can arrange for a free pickup or for your product to be sent back free of charge. There’s no need to fill in a complicated form - just send an email to our friendly customer service team on [email protected], give us a call on 01792 852843 or use this contact form.
When can I make a return?
When you have an unwanted present or have changed your mind - you’ve got 90 days to decide as long as you haven’t used the product ;)
You have a faulty product under warranty.
You can see our full returns policy in our terms and conditions here.
Not in the UK?
We also ship internationally, including Australia and New Zealand. You can see the full list of countries here.