After many months of development, we are pleased to introduce the new look Halo Vapour Co. bundle kit.
Featuring the super simple and popular Halo tobacco or menthol cartridges and slim profile automatic batteries.
Do you want an easy to use product that gives a vaping experience that is as close to smoking as possible? Our Cigalike bundle has the look and feel of a traditional cigarette, but without harmful smoke and tar.
- Amazingly simple. Charge, connect and vape.
- Replicates the look and feel of a traditional cigarette.
- Perfect for first time e-cig users.
- Filled with high quality UK e-liquid.
Included with the Halo cigalike bundle, you will find the latest version of our popular Halo cigalike cartridges with your choice of tobacco or menthol flavour.
Super easy to use, connect the cartridge to the battery and inhale as you would with a traditional cigarette.
- Built in dual-coil atomisers allow for more vapour and flavour production
- Cartridges have a steel interior, preventing the breakages and overheating experienced by other e-cigarettes
- 30:70 VG:PG ratio mimics the sensation of a tobacco cigarette
Please note: These cigalike kits are NOT designed to be used with e-liquid, doing so will void the warranty and may damage your battery. If you are looking for a device you can fill with e-liquid, please see our great range of refillable electronic cigarettes.
Whats in the Box?
- 2 x 180mAh Halo cigalike battery
- 1 x 5 pack of Halo E-Cig Cartridges
- 1 x Halo stub charger
At E-Cigarette Direct we pride ourselves on providing you with superb after-sales support, and aim to provide rapid replacements for any faulty device under warranty. This page details the warranties you get with your device, and how to get a replacement.
Your charger comes with a 12 month warranty.
All mods and batteries are under warranty for three months.
All clearomisers (tanks) with the exception of CE5 clearomisers are under warranty for six months. CE5 clearomisers (tanks) are under warranty for one month.
Please note - these warranties do not apply to the coil within a clearomiser or tank which is a consumable product as below.
Coils are a consumable product, and as such, will be replaced only if faulty on arrival. Please let us know within 5 days of receipt if your new coil does not work.
What does your warranty mean?
We guarantee that your device is, and will remain, free from defects for the period of the warranty. Please note - this applies to faulty products, and not accidental damage (e.g. dropping on a hard floor!)
The above warranties are subject to our terms and conditions. Please see our full warranty information for further details.
What if the warranty has run out?
We're still here to help! Many problems can be diagnosed and solved (or we can point you towards one of our helpful guides), so send us an email, give us a call for advice or pop into one of our stores for face-to-face support and help.
How do I get a replacement?
In the unlikely event you have a problem with your device, just contact our friendly customer service team on [email protected]
You’ll need to return the item (we can cover a free delivery charge). If we are unable to diagnose and solve your issue, we’ll send you a replacement by Royal Mail First Class. It helps if you have your order number, but if not our team should be able to find your order using your email address.
Delivery & Returns
Hassle Free Returns plus Free Delivery On Orders Over £15
Usually next working day*
Usually 2-4 working days*
Up to £14.99 £3.99 £2.49 £15 to £19.99 £1.99 FREE £20 + FREE -
*Estimated delivery time based on working days and does not include weekends or Bank Holidays. Delivery times vary depending on location so please take into account typical service expectations in your area.
Unfortunately, we can no longer deliver to EU addresses outside the UK due to new EU regulations.
Hassle-Free Returns - & 90 Days to Change Your Mind
Need to return an item? We aim to make the process as easy as possible (it’s also free!)
Just send an email to our friendly customer service team on [email protected], give us a call on 01792 852843 or contact us on chat.
When can I make a return?
When you have an unwanted present or have changed your mind - you’ve got 90 days to decide! Please note this only applies when you have not used the product, and it is in a resalable condition.
You have a faulty product under warranty.
You can see our full returns policy in our terms and conditions.
Not in the UK?
You can see the full list of countries we deliver to here.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Treat Batteries!
Following these simple steps can help you get the most out of your e-cigarette battery.
Battery Safety Information
- Ensure you use the correct charging equipment for your e-cig (see below).
- Charge batteries on a hard surface.
- Turn your battery off when not in use.
- Use damaged batteries.
- Leave charging batteries unattended.
- Allow contact between your batteries and water.
- Carry in a pocket with coins or keys. (The KBag is a great way to carry batteries securely and safely).
- Expose your battery to sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
For more information see our E-Cig Battery Safety Infographic.
Recommended Charging Equipment
We recommend the Veho Plug Adaptor and the Nitecore Intelli charger (for external batteries). Both are high quality devices from a reputable manufacturer, have performed well in testing and have the right voltage output for e-cigs.
Extending Your E-Cig Battery Life
With regular usage, your e-cig battery will usually last for 3 months, although they can last longer. The following steps can help extend the life of your battery
- Cleaning your battery terminal. The most effective way to do this is to use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol, but you can also clean it with a tissue or a cotton swab.
- Keeping your battery charged. Keeping some charge in your battery can extend your battery life, especially if you go for some time without using it.