The Smok Stick V9 features a satisfying solid battery in a range of vibrant colours, while the unique design of the hand crafted button fits neatly under the thumb.
Functionality and specs of the battery are very similar to those of the Smok Stick V8. The battery comes with 3000 mAh capacity, and to vape you simply press the button and inhale - this really is a back to basics device and there’s no complicated functions to get your head around.
In contrast to the Smok V8, the V9 comes with a Mini V2 tank instead of the original Baby Beast tank. The key differences are:
- newly designed mesh coils to enable greater vapour production
- A redesigned top fill cap which features a larger filling hole to make filling your tank easier
- Improved airflow
Who’s it for?
The Smok Stick V9 is designed for people who want the performance of a cloud chasing device without the technical fuss of setting up a complicated device. It’s best for vapers who prefer lots of vapour and a direct to lung experience - it’s not suitable for vapers who like a mouth to lung experience, or who enjoy customising the settings of their device.
Stick V9 Battery
- Size: 89.2mm x 245mm
- Capacity: 3000mAh
- Weight: 101 g
- Output power: 60w
- Resistance range: 0.13-2.15 ohms
TFV8 Mini V2 Tank
- Capacity: 2ml
- Height: 54mm
- Diameter: 25.4mm
- Weight: 65 g
- Material: Stainless steel
In the box
- 1x Stick V9 Battery
- 1x TVF8 Mini V2 Tank 2ml
- 1x Mini V2 S1 0.15 ohm coil (installed)
- 1 x Mini V2 S2 0.15 ohm quadruple coils
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x user manual
- Spare parts
As with all tanks, priming can extend the life of the coil. To prime, drip a little e-liquid into holes on the outside of the coil. When filling for the first time after attaching a coil, allow to stand for at least five minutes.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Treat Batteries!
Battery Safety Information
- Ensure you use the correct charging equipment for your e-cig (see below).
- Charge batteries on a hard surface.
- Turn your battery off when not in use.
- Use damaged batteries.
- Leave charging batteries unattended.
- Allow contact between your batteries and water.
- Carry in a pocket with coins or keys. (The Kbag is a great way to carry batteries securely and safely).
- Expose your battery to sunlight, extreme heat or cold.
For more information see our E-Cig Battery Safety Infographic.
Recommended Charging Equipment
We recommend the Veho Plug Adaptor and the Nitecore Intelli charger (for external batteries). Both are high quality devices from a reputable manufacturer, have performed well in testing and have the right voltage output for e-cigs.
Extending Your E-Cig Battery Life
With regular usage, your e-cig battery will usually last for 3 months, although they can last longer. The following steps can help extend the life of your battery
1. Cleaning your battery terminal. The most effective way to do this is to use a cotton swab soaked in alcohol, but you can also clean it with a tissue or a cotton swab.
2. Keeping your battery charged. Keeping some charge in your battery can extend your battery life, especially if you go for some time without using it.
Using Your Tank: Best Practice
Follow these simple steps to get the most out of your tank.
- When filling, always avoid getting e-liquid in the centre tube.
- Don’t hold down the button before inhaling.
- When attaching the coil, screw it in firmly but don’t over-tighten.
- Make sure you use the right power settings. If unsure, check the manual or start with a low power setting and work your way up till you get the right hit.
Also see: 14 Ways to Stop Your Tank from Leaking.
At ECigaretteDirect we pride ourselves on providing you with superb after-sales support, and aim to provide rapid replacements for any faulty device under warranty. This page details the warranties you get with your device, and how to get a replacement.
Your charger comes with a 12 month warranty.
All mods and batteries are under warranty for three months.
All clearomisers (tanks) with the exception of CE5 clearomisers are under warranty for six months. CE5 clearomisers (tanks) are under warranty for one month.
Please note - these warranties do not apply to the coil within a clearomiser or tank which is a consumable product as below.
Coils are a consumable product, and as such, will be replaced only if faulty on arrival. Please let us know within 5 days of receipt if your new coil does not work.
What does your warranty mean?
We guarantee that your device is, and will remain, free from defects for the period of the warranty. Please note - this applies to faulty products, and not accidental damage (e.g. dropping on a hard floor!)
The above warranties are subject to our terms and conditions. Please click here for further information.
What if the warranty has run out?
We're still here to help! Many problems can be diagnosed and solved (or we can point you towards one of our helpful guides), so send us an email, give us a call for advice or pop into one of our stores for face-to-face support and help.
How do I get a replacement?
In the unlikely event you have a problem with your device, just contact our friendly customer service team on [email protected]
You’ll need to return the item (we can arrange pick up free of charge). If we are unable to diagnose and solve your issue, we’ll send you a replacement by Royal Mail First Class. It helps if you have your order number, but if not our team should be able to find your order using your email address.
Delivery & Returns
Hassle Free Returns and Fast Delivery, Free Over £15
Order before 3pm for next day delivery.
At ECigaretteDirect we understand delivery speed is incredibly important. After all, if you’ve switched from cigarettes to vaping, you don’t want to wait for your vape!
That’s why if you place an order before 3pm Mon-Fri, it’ll be shipped the same day.
What’s more, if you place an order over £15.00 you get FREE delivery.
Delivery Prices and Speeds
Royal Mail 1st Class Standard Delivery
£2.99 or FREE for orders over £15
1-2 working days if purchase completed before 3pm.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays. 95% of orders arrive next day.
- Signature required for orders over £40.00.
- Orders over £40.00 are sent by recorded delivery.
Next Working Day Courier Delivery (DPD)
£3.99 or FREE for orders over £40
Next working day.
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Tracked - signature required
- 1 Hour Estimated Time Slot
Depends on country
Parcels ship Monday - Friday excluding bank holidays.
Delivery times 9-21 days depending on country.
See here for countries we deliver to.
- Tracked except for Australia.
Unfortunately, we can no longer deliver to addresses outside the UK but in the EU due to new EU regulations.
Hassle-Free Returns - & 90 Days to Change Your Mind
Need to return an item? We aim to make the process as easy as possible (it’s also free!).
We can arrange for a free pickup or for your product to be sent back free of charge. There’s no need to fill in a complicated form - just send an email to our friendly customer service team on [email protected], give us a call on 01792 852843 or use this contact form.
When can I make a return?
When you have an unwanted present or have changed your mind - you’ve got 90 days to decide! Please note this only applies when you have not used the product, and it is in a resalable condition.
You have a faulty product under warranty.
You can see our full returns policy in our terms and conditions here.
Not in the UK?
We also ship internationally, including Australia and New Zealand. You can see the full list of countries here.