By Andrew NicholsonUpdate: Since we wrote this, the Cleito has been replaced by the new and upgraded Aspire Cleito Pro.
- What we like
- What we don't like
- What's in the box
- Who is it aimed at
- How to fill
- How to change the coil
- Cleito Cuffs
What we like:
- Fantastic vapour and flavour
- Super easy to fill
- Low price
- Great airflow
- Coils work far below recommended power (25w for 0.4 coils!)
- Large 3.5ml tank
- Works with both thinner (Halo) and thicker (13 Sins/Simpl Vape) liquids
What we don't like:
- Can get hot with sustained use
- Tank must be empty to change the coil
What's in the box
- A: 1x Cleito tank
- B: 2x DDC (dual clapton coil) 0.4 ohm (pre-installed) and 0.2 ohm
- C: 1x spare glass tank
- D: 1x vape band
- E: 4x rubber drip tip cuffs
- 3.5ml capacity
- Spacious top filling system
- Stainless steel (304) construction
- Wide bore Delrin drip tip
- Cleito cuffs dissipate heat and customise look
- 0.2ohm coil - 55-70W Power
- 0.4 ohm - 40-60W Power
Who is it aimed atThe Cleito’s simple design and great performance make it ideal both for experienced vapers and for intermediate vapers looking to get sub-ohming and create big, tasty clouds.
CompatibilityThe Cleito has its own style of coils currently available in 0.2 or 0.4 ohm.The Cleito is compatible with the following batteries from ECigaretteDirect. (Do note that as this is a sub-ohm tank, it requires batteries capable of supplying high amps.)
- Aspire CF-Subohm (0.4 coils only)
- Innokin Coolfire 4
- Aspire Quest
- Kanger SubBox Mini
How to FillThe Cleito is incredibly easy to fill.
- Unscrew the black top-piece
- Squeeze the liquid against the glass to the very top
- Replace the top-piece and you're done!
How to Change the CoilTo change a coil the tank must first be completely empty.
- Unscrew the top-piece, pull off the glass
- Unscrew the coil
- Screw in a new coil
- Replace the glass and the top-piece
- Drop 3-4 drops of liquid down the top
- Soak the exposed cotton at the base
- Wait 5 minutes after filling before use
Cleito CuffsThe cuffs both customise the colour of the tank and help to reduce heat. They simply fit over the drip tip at the top of the tank.
ConclusionThe Cleito manages to outperform many, more expensive tanks, whilst being incredibly simple to use. Good at 25 watts, the coils really shines at around 40 watts, producing vapour normally reserved for much higher power.
The clouds are some of the best I've seen (and tasted!) The tank drinks liquid but it's so easy to fill it’s not a problem. And after all, the clouds have to come from somewhere!
The Cleito stands out in what can be the confusing world of sub-ohm vaping. It is going to hard to beat.