1. You’ve always got your head in the clouds… of vapour. Tweet this!
2. You can smell things much better now than when you smoked. Tweet this!
3. You have more e-liquid than food in your cupboard. Tweet this!
4. You forgot your wallet, keys and phone – but remembered to pack your e-cig. Tweet this!
5. You try to turn any electrical item on that you own with five clicks. Tweet this!
6. You know Ohm’s law so well you could teach it to high school students:
7. You’ve resorted to carrying around an extra bag just for all your vaping equipment & juice. Tweet this!
8. You spend more time picking what device and e-liquid flavour you’re going to use that day than you spend getting ready for work.
9. You dread vaper’s tongue more than you dread seeing the mother-in-law.
Vaper’s Tongue: Downloadable Cheat Sheet
Get our best advice in a compact, printable guide to quickly solve vaper’s tongue!
10. You no longer smell like an ashtray, instead you smell delightfully of fruit or desserts.
11. None of your other electrical items are charged because all your sockets are occupied with e-cig batteries.
And when you have to choose between charging your phone or your e-cig battery, the battery always takes priority.
13. You have nightmares about running out of e-liquid. Tweet this!
14. You can’t stand the taste of tobacco cigarettes anymore. Tweet this!
15. You’ve been in that situation where your e-liquid has leaked all over your trousers and it looks like you didn’t get to the toilet in time.
16. You get blamed for the weather forecast being ‘foggy’. Tweet this!
17. Vaping terminology has become a second language to you. If it’s not already, check out this blog post.
18. If anyone tells you e-cigarettes are bad for you, you respond with a pre-prepared argument, debunking anything they say. Take a look at our post ‘How to Win the Vape Debate‘ for ideas.
19. Every YouTube recommended video is an e-liquid or mod review. Tweet this!
20. You head to Vapefest and realise you’re friends with most of these people online.
21. You’ve fallen asleep at some point with your e-cig dangling from your mouth.
22. When you see another vaper, you salute each other:
23. Your inbox has been taken over by e-cigarette vendors. Tweet this!
24. You’re hardly recognisable in your profile pic due to the vapour cloud you’re blowing.
25. You’ve made your own ecig holder for your car, and think that there may be a gap in the market for this.
26. You struggle at anything that requires the use of two hands, as one of your hands is always holding your ecig.
29. You have an e-cig to match every outfit in your wardrobe. Tweet this!
30. You become very annoyed when people tell you to “stop smoking” – IT’S NOT SMOKING, IT’S VAPING!
31. You almost get body cavity searched at the airport because security mistakes your e-cig for a security threat.
32. You keep your e-liquid and e-cig next to you in bed so when you wake up you can “wake and vape.”
33. You no longer trust anything the media says… or politicians (did you to begin with anyway?)
34. You can’t find a lighter to light the BBQ. Tweet this!
35. You know quite a few vape tricks. Tweet this!
36. You can’t see your computer screen right now because of all the vapour.
37. You plan your holiday destination on whether vaping is banned there or not. Check out our post on travelling with your e-cig here.
38. You see anything tube shaped and begin to wonder how you can turn it into a mod.
39. You begin mixing strange combinations of flavours together like a mad scientist, because you’ve got bored of the pre-made flavours.
40. You know you’re a vaper when you can relate to almost everything on this post. Tweet this!
Which of these apply to you? Let us know in the comments!